If you would like to support me and the site, there are numerous ways you can!
For total transparency, I get just over £300 a month disability (PIP) and that is my only income as I cannot work. I do not earn anything from the blog. I have to pay bills, food, medication from my limited income which isn’t enough to live on. I have just 55p a day for food and am starving all the time.
I can’t get anymore money and £300 goes nowhere!
I struggle severely on this little income and cannot get by without help. So I am asking for your help.
I put literally hundreds of hours into the website and I don’t earn anything from it. I have only a few ads on the site which I only earn from if they are clicked. That means I get just pennies a year from the site if I am lucky.
If you enjoy the content and want to help, it is greatly appreciated.
Some are totally free others cost money, any support is incredibly appreciated!
- Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
- Retweet and share my blog posts on social media
- Donate via Vibepay which is an app that links to UK banks with NO FEES!
- Donate via Ko-Fi one off or monthly, via PayPal/card (You don’t need to join ko-fi, it takes you to PayPal!) (You can also donate below)
- Buy me a gift from my Amazon wish list (I put food on the wish list when I can as well)
- Buy me a Amazon e-gift card of any amount just email to [email protected]
- Donate monthly via Patreon
- Donate via crypto and list of other ways
- Send a gift card for a massage via Treatwell to [email protected] (start around £40 – £60 around here) I adore deep tissue massages & they help temporarily
- You can send JustEat gift cards if you want to send food instead of money. Just choose an amount and send to [email protected]
(Donations are non-refundable!)
An easy way to help the site is to disable your ad-blocker and if you see any ads you like, click them to find out more and I earn a small amount.
I only have a few ads which support the site. If you see an ad that you like, click it and I get a small amount of revenue. The site has no means of income other than ads so this is appreciated if you see an ad you like. There are not many ads, one in the sidebar, one at the bottom of the homepage and one at the bottom of each post. This helps the site to keep going.