If you would like to support me and the site, there are numerous ways you can!
For total transparency, I get £300 a month disability and that is my only income as I cannot work. I do not earn anything from the blog. I have to pay bills, food, medication from my limited income which isn’t enough to live on.
My medications alone total £206 a month, every month which I can’t afford without help.
I struggle severely on this little income.
Some are totally free others cost money, any support is incredibly appreciated!
- Donate to my crowdfund for a painkiller I need for life but can’t afford without help
- Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
- Retweet and share my blog posts on social media
- Donate via Vibepay which is an app that links to UK banks with NO FEES!
- Donate via Ko-Fi (You don’t need to join ko-fi, it takes you to PayPal!) (You can also donate below)
- Donate monthly via Patreon
- Donate via crypto and list of other ways
- Buy me a gift from my Amazon wishlist
- Send a giftcard for a massage via Treatwell to [email protected] (start around £40 – £60 around here) I adore deep tissue massages & they help temporarily
- You can send JustEat giftcards if you want to send food instead of money. Just choose an amount and send to [email protected]
(Donations are non-refundable!)