If you would like to support me and the site, there are numerous ways you can! Some free, some paid.
I greatly appreciate any help you can give. Your support helps me survive.
If you enjoy the content and want to help, it is greatly appreciated and helps me massively as I live in poverty.
For total transparency, I get a little over £300 a month disability (PIP) and that is my only income as I cannot work.
I have to pay bills, food, heating, medication from my limited income which isn’t enough to live on.
I have around 50p a day for food and am starving all the time. Dreading October when energy prices go up a huge amount.
As of 2022, the cost of living crisis means I don’t even have this much for food and won’t have heating in winter for at least 2 years as it is too expensive!
I struggle severely on this little income and cannot get by without help. So I am asking for your help.
I put literally hundreds of hours into the website and I don’t earn anything from it.
I have only a few ads on the site which I only earn from if they are clicked.
So far I have earned at most 40p in the 3 years I have been running ads.
If you disable your adblocker you will see the very minimal ads I have such as one at the bottom of the side bar and one at the bottom of posts.
Ways to help:
Some are totally free others cost money, any support is incredibly appreciated!
- Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
- Retweet and share my blog posts on social media
- Buy me gift cards for groceries at the supermarkets I can use online (ASDA, Sainsbury’s or Iceland & available to use online)
- Donate via Vibepay which is an app that links to UK banks with NO FEES!
- Donate via Ko-Fi one off or monthly, via PayPal/card (You don’t need to join ko-fi, it takes you to PayPal!) (You can also donate below)
- Buy me a gift from my Amazon wish list (I have food, heater, health items, cannot afford anything on it)
- Buy me a Amazon e-gift card of any amount just email to [email protected]
- Buy me a gift card for ASDA supermarket email to [email protected]
(ASDA ONLY as others aren’t available to use online)
- Donate monthly via Patreon
- Donate via crypto and list of other ways
- Send a gift card for a massage via Treatwell to [email protected] (start around £40 – £60 around here) Deep tissue massage help my pain
- You can send JustEat gift cards if you want to send food instead of money. Just choose an amount and send to [email protected]
- Donate via my crowdfund page on JustGiving
Gift Me Groceries Via Gift Card
You can also buy me gift cards for the supermarkets I can use online.
Email them to [email protected]
They must be able to be used online as I can’t shop instore (egiftcard/digital).
(Donations are non-refundable!)
An easy way to help the site is to disable your ad-blocker and if you see any ads you like, click them to find out more and I earn a small amount.
I only have a few ads which support the site. If you see an ad that you like, click it and I get a small amount of revenue. The site has no means of income other than ads so this is appreciated if you see an ad you like. There are not many ads, one in the sidebar, one at the bottom of the homepage and one at the bottom of each post. This helps the site to keep going.